How To Apply To SIS Intercultural Study Abroad
SIS Intercultural Study Abroad evaluates applications on a rolling admissions basis. Once the application has been processed, students will be contacted soon after regarding the admissions and acceptance process. Students should be sure to discuss their course selection, applicability of financial aid and credit transfer details with their home institution prior to departure.
SIS will issue a transcript with students’ final grades; this does not, however, guarantee transfer of credit to the home institution. If a student must have a transcript from an accredited U.S. institution, SIS has an affiliation agreement with Portland State University and, therefore, PSU can process SIS transcripts upon request (extra fees may apply).
To apply, please submit the application form and the housing questionnaire by clicking on the following links.
*Please note that your information cannot be saved in the forms so each form must be completed in one sitting.
SIS Application Materials
SIS Online Courses Application
Please contact SIS directly for Program Prices.
Programs fees include:
*2021 programs will be altered accordingly to ensure student safety during the pandemic. Please contact SIS for information on changes*
- Airport pick-up on designated arrival day
- Welcome Cocktail
- Assistance with application for Permesso di Soggiorno (Permit of Stay) (Spring/Fall)
- 3-day orientation in Siena
- Home-Stay with an Italian host family
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Wireless internet at program offices
- All textbooks
- Local bus pass (if necessary)
- 3-day Group Excursion in Italy (Spring/Fall); 2-day Group Excursion (Summer)
- 3-day Group Excursion to Brussels, Belgium (Spring/Fall)
- Several day-trips and activities, tastings and visits
- Travel advice during the program
- Final dinner
- 2 copies of Siena Italian Studies Transcript and 1 sealed copy sent to your home institution
Program fees do not include:
- Round-trip airfare
- Overseas supplemental insurance coverage (if you are not covered abroad by your personal/family/college insurance policy)
- Personal travel expenses
- Additional transcript issuance fees
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us anytime at email@example.com